Labels

365 (33) Babies (7) Birth (1) Bridals (2) Children (4) Couples (1) Events (1) Family (6) I Heart Faces (8) Kids (1) Maternity (4) newborn (2) Portraits (3) Weddings (1)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey There Followers!

I am about to bombard my blog with all of my sessions from the past year! So be on the lookout for many many posts. I have really been falling behind in my blogging, definately in my 365 and now in my I heart Faces participation. The winter time always does this to me!

My goals for this year are:
1. Stay on top of my blogging and updating my website.
2. Try to get back on the band wagon and do my 365. I felt it really help boost my creativity, and also helped keep the joy in taking pictures. Sometimes when I'm doing session after session, I get in a funk.
3. Experiment more with my "style", both during the session and during post processing.

I hope you are all having a great start to 2010! I am very excited to see what this year brings :)

Thanks and check back for the session posts-
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment