Labels

365 (33) Babies (7) Birth (1) Bridals (2) Children (4) Couples (1) Events (1) Family (6) I Heart Faces (8) Kids (1) Maternity (4) newborn (2) Portraits (3) Weddings (1)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Heart Faces- Sweet Dreams Photo Challenge (week 48)

This weeks photo challenge theme is "Sweet Dreams".

I was unsure which photo that I would use, so I spent hours browsing through my folders. I had lots of sleeping newborns and babies. But I wanted to really put my focus on the Face, since this is I heart Faces! :)


Then I remembered my shoot with these sweet, tiny, innocent twin boys. Their mom was such a trooper during the whole pregnancy and they were great little fighters once they arrived! I love this shot for multiple reasons, the main reason being all the fresh baby peach fuzz they still have on their faces.

Please visit I Heart Faces Blog to see more entries in the "Sweet Dreams" challenge!

3 comments:

  1. This one is so cute! I love the peach fuzz, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious! What a priceless and precious moment you caught for the Mother. You did a great job! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete