Labels

365 (33) Babies (7) Birth (1) Bridals (2) Children (4) Couples (1) Events (1) Family (6) I Heart Faces (8) Kids (1) Maternity (4) newborn (2) Portraits (3) Weddings (1)

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Heart Faces- Tooshie Challenge (Week 47)

This weeks challenge was the opposite of what i heart faces is normally looking for, TOOSHIES! Who doesn't get tooshie shots? Especially with toddlers! This little girl was so active and was in love with the surroundings, so I just snapped and ran along beside her.

I love the vibrance of the yellow leaves and the hint of sun coming in from the left. I added a few textures here and did some slight cross-processing.


To see more entries for this weeks challenge please visit the i heart faces photography blog!



1 comment:

  1. oooh your processing is so nice here!
    What a great I♥Tooshie entry! Hope that you have a great week~mindy

    ReplyDelete