Labels

365 (33) Babies (7) Birth (1) Bridals (2) Children (4) Couples (1) Events (1) Family (6) I Heart Faces (8) Kids (1) Maternity (4) newborn (2) Portraits (3) Weddings (1)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Beginning

Well here I am staring at my blank blog site, trying to come up with something witty to say to anyone who chooses to visit. I will be starting a 365 project soon, August 1st, in which I will post one picture every day for 365 days. I will be doing this with some friends, so hopefully they can keep me motivated.

Currently I am in the process of building up my portfolio, I have had a great response from my new community and friends. More than I ever imagined! I will soon be relocating my website to a new and improved host and I will also be re-working my prices and adding some packages.

I appreciate everyone that has taken a chance on me, I really hope I haven't let anyone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment